As time goes by this years, financial crisis is getting so difficult in Egypt. Let us pray that The Lord may raise intercessors and prayer worriers who can stand in the gap and watch over the walls of Egypt that God might send His glory to shine again on this nation.
I post watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they should keep praying all day and all night. You who pray to the LORD, don’t be silent! —Isaiah 62:6
I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the LORD Almighty. ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the LORD Almighty. ‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the LORD Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the LORD Almighty.” —Haggai 2:7-9
Lord, we desire for most Tunisians to be part of your glorious House in Jesus name. May each spiritual stone make your house more beautiful.
Heavenly Father, I ask that you would unmask the enemy’s deception over the people of Algeria who are rebelling against you and doing evil. Lord God, please stretch our your mighty hand against their schemes and thwart their every move. Please draw the people of Algeria to salvation in Jesus Christ.
You, O Eternal Trinity, are a deep sea into which, the
more I enter, the more I find, and the more I find, the more
O eternal Godhead,
O sea profound,
what more could you give me than yourself?
—Catherine of Siena
How to pray:
- Pray that the Mauritanian Believers will find themselves more and more in love with Jesus.
- Ask God to draw them deeper into an intimate relationship with Himself.
- Pray that they would seek Jesus with all their hearts, souls, minds and strength.
- Pray for Mauritanians who don’t yet know Jesus, that they may be filled with an incredibly deep hunger and thirst.
- May Jesus drive them, in their hunger and thirst, to seek after Him.
- Declare the Word of God that says those who seek after Jesus, will find Him.
Govern everything by your wisdom, O Lord, so that my
soul may always be serving you
in the way you will
and not as I choose.
Let me die to myself so that I may serve you;
Let me live to you who are life itself.
—Teresa of Avila
How to pray:
- Pray this for the Believers and Christian workers in Morocco today.
- Ask God to send more workers to the harvest fields.
- Pray that the Algerian Believers ready to be sent out, will find open doors to come to Morocco.
- Pray that Moroccan Believers will be filled with vision to reach their own nation.
- Pray for expatriate workers who come from far to serve God in Morocco
- Pray that they may not fill their lives with lots of (good) works,
- But that they may ask God what He wants them to do with their time in order to see the Kingdom of God grow in Morocco.
Many nations will be joined with the LORD in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you. —Zechariah. 2:11
Father God, we proclaim that the people of Libya will also join and become part of your Kingdom. We thank you for sending Lord Jesus to make this possible.
“Shout it aloud, do not hold back.
Raise your voice like a trumpet.
Declare to my people their rebellion
and to the descendants of Jacob their sins.
Abba Father, we pray for the church in Tunisia to be your clear voice in the country. May the church boldly proclaim your Word on issues regarding politics, ethics, justice, economy and religion in Jesus name.
To You O Lord, I lift up my soul, O my God I will trust in you; let me not be ashamed; let not my enemies triumph over me. Consider my enemies–they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred. Keep my soul and deliver me; let me not be ashamed for I put my trust in You, Christ Jesus
O Most High, Glorious God,
enlighten the darkness of my heart
and give me a right faith, a certain hope,
and a perfect love,
understanding and knowledge,
O Lord, that I may carry out your holy and true command.
—Francis of Assissi
Pray this for our brothers and sisters in Mauritania. May the Light of Jesus be in the midst of the darkness. May they be filled with faith, hope, love, understanding, knowledge and obedience to the Word of God.
Almond tree is blossom, Ounila Valley, Morocco
Spirit of the Living God, be the Gardener of my soul.
For so long I have been waiting, silent and still –
experiencing a winter of the soul. But now, in the strong name of Jesus Christ,
I dare to ask :
Clear away the dead growth of the past,
Break up the hard clods of customs and routine,
Stir in the rich compost of vision and challenge,
Bury deep in my soul the implanted Word,
Cultivate and water and tend my heart,
Until new life buds and opens and flowers.
Pray this for Morocco today.
May there be new buds of life in the existing Moroccan Church.
Ask for a mighty harvest to come in this land.
(Prayer by Richard Foster, Prayers from the Heart, HarperSanFransisco, 1994)