Rosso is the third largest city of Mauritania, after Nouakchott and Nouadhibou. A city of under 60,000 inhabitants, Rosso is a market town and transport hub situated in the southern border of Mauritania, on the banks of the Senegal river.
"When the righteous prospers, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy." Proverbs 11:10
May Rosso be filled with rejoicing as the righteousness triumphs. Lord, only you can bring about true righteousness.
We lift you up as Lord over Rosso.
- Stretch out your mighty hand to tear down spiritual veils
- Shower down dreams and visions of Jesus
- Send your word: through people, and technology
- May your Kingdom come into all spheres of society
- Breathe life into the Catholic church that has done service projects in this city for the past decades
- May praise of Jesus ring out in Wolof, Hassaniya Arabic and other local languages
Bless Rosso to become a city from where the ways of Jesus can flourish and spread.